Saturday, August 24, 2013

Knotsgekke Kaarten dagen

I went to the Dutch craft show called Knotsgekke Kaartendagen last Thursday and it was GREAT!I used to go to these shows and workshop etc. all the time,but haven't done so for a long time.So when i arrived at Den Bosch station it was filled with (elderly ha!) ladies who were all set and ready for the craft show.We were waiting for the bus that would take you to the building,since it was only 1 euro there and back again.

I had a coupon for 1 euro discount on the entrance,yes i came prepared this time! :) Obviously it was super crowded at the Card stands because most of the people there were obviously card makers.They had huge deals on paper like 0,50 cent for a pack of really thick cardstock!But i don't really use it so i didn't gave in because of the whole 0,50 cent deal.There were some super cute Scrapbook stores and of course i overspent as usual.SO many great Tim Holtz,Prima,7gypsies etc Vintage stuff,who could resist???Well quite a few people because i was noticing some people without any bags,while my hands were hurting from carrying all these plastic bags.(Note to self: Don't ever leave the house without your shopping cart!!)




And what does new goodies do with your creativity??Right!Gives you a creative boost :) I also have this with new printed pictures,don't ask me why...

Because of the Project Life spreads i had been working on,my regular 12x12 layouts were on hold.So it was time to get out that beautiful 12x12 paper and get messy.I wanted to create something Vintage and boyish because somehow i like this style best.The colors,images,textures and metal embellishments just work for me.I have this HUGE thing for trinkets and everything metal at the moment.AlsoWooden embellishments,every project or layout has to have one of these two things.I'll guess they're my favorite right?

Last day of school,i'll guess you can say i am a bit behind on schedule since school has already started ha!Being a scrapbooker,i started hoarding things...Okay thats total nonsense,i have been a hoarder all my life lol But i started saving tags and packing stuff because i would think they should be fun on layout.And they usually are,i think these create unique pages.Well on this layout i used bits and pieces of scrapbooking stuff i hoarded over the years.There are some new Prima Marketing and Tim Holtz stuff here,but also some really old Jenni Bowlin,Glitz Design,Heidi Swapp and Basic Grey stuff on there.I totally love the combination of new and old together on a layout.I bought some "old" Prima Marketing and 7gypsies stuff on the craft show because that stuff never get's boring!

Don't you just love my idea of stapling my staples? :) As you can see lot's of Metal and Wood!






Have you seen those new die-cut sheets from Studiolight?They are called easy Vintage and they are to die for and above all Super Cheap!!What's not to love?? 

Since school has started again,i didn't do many Project Life.I created one page with Dear Lizzy products,these colors make me so Happy!!Just random stuff like the Queens day flea market,new scarf,last minute shopping and my favorite Donut.




As i mentioned,my boy's started school again last week.Man!! this getting up at 7AM kicks me in the butt after the Summer vacation.I am NOT a morning person and getting up early is making things much much worse haha. Felt like Monday everyday for the last two weeks lol

My boy's on their first day.So big already...Totally fake smiles ofcourse,but hey atleast they listen to their momma!Mommy wants a picture,mommy get's one!Even though it's usually not what she had in mind haha
Such cuties,you should hear all the stuff they are saying on a daily basis.Too funny!
I'm off to bed now,happy scrapping!!

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wow!! Looks like you got some great goodies!! LOVING your pages!!! GORGEOUS designs!! And your boys... sooooooooo sweet!!